Mary Bull, [MB] wrote:

MB> I've been reading this thread with great interest, wondering what
MB> all the fuss was about.

I just caught it myself and have to end it now by saying::

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Mary.

This topic has gone way "off" / too long and I am forced to pronounce
it dead.

Please take it off-list or to TBOT.

For anyone unfamiliar with Dead Horse policy, DEAD means DEAD. NO
REPLIES to the list, only off-list or on TBOT.

Thank you.
</moderator>

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator