Saturday, March 6, 2004, 8:08:47 PM, you wrote:

[]
JM>> I'm sorry that both you and Miquel feel this way.  So I apologize for
JM>> upsetting you this much.  But one is forced to wonder after this, what
JM>> little it would probably take to cause the both of you (especially
JM>> you, Peter) to suffer total and complete nervous breakdowns.

> You must have misunderstood me. I just use my ignore button for
> threads that I'm not interested in (there are indeed several...).
> Plus, I'm happy to have it implemented only recently with Miguel's
> help. So, this was also a hidden "thank you" to Miguel. ;-)

As Rhett Butler once said, "Frankly, Peter, I don't care what you do
with your ignore button."

Although I do have some recommendations....

> I prefer an e-mail program that does what I need - even if it looks
> like a Citroën 2CV - to something looking like a Ferrari, but not
> working properly.

And *I* like things that not only work well, but look good, too.

Again, shame on me!

>I don't have any problem
> with your aesthetic approach, but I personally just don't care.

Well, you apparently cared enough to ridicule me about it, didn't you?

Jack

Using The Bat! 2.04.7 on Windows 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 1