Hi Jack,

on Sat, 6 Mar 2004 19:30:22 -0600GMT, you wrote:

M>>> With all due respect Jack, this is one of the most annoying threads I've
M>>> ever read. Long but content empty. Come on! Be serious! Most people want
M>>> an email client to send and receive email, not to get a screen dump of
M>>> it, print it and hang it on a wall to look at it.

>> Thank you Miguel, I was just about to hit my ignore-thread button. :o)

JM> <sigh>

JM> I'm sorry that both you and Miquel feel this way.  So I apologize for
JM> upsetting you this much.  But one is forced to wonder after this, what
JM> little it would probably take to cause the both of you (especially
JM> you, Peter) to suffer total and complete nervous breakdowns.

You must have misunderstood me. I just use my ignore button for
threads that I'm not interested in (there are indeed several...).
Plus, I'm happy to have it implemented only recently with Miguel's
help. So, this was also a hidden "thank you" to Miguel. ;-)

I prefer an e-mail program that does what I need - even if it looks
like a Citroën 2CV - to something looking like a Ferrari, but not
working properly. That's why I like The Bat!. I don't have any problem
with your aesthetic approach, but I personally just don't care. That's
all about it. :-)

(Rest of sarcasm snipped)

--
Cheers
Peter

Tagline dispenser temporarily out of order.

Winamp currently playing: ň]»PÁl - Rainbow In My Soul