Sunday, July 4, 2004, 4:19:03 AM, Kevin wrote:

>> How can one change either the color of the table borders or the style
>> (a single line instead of a double line).

KA> you'll have to import something you created with another application
KA> (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)

Ouch! That could be adding fuel to the fire. I do not recommend using
Office to create HTML.

Unfortunately I don't seem to have a help file present(!), but if there
is a way of getting to the HTML source then it would be relatively
straightforward modify the opening <TABLE> tag.

<TABLE style="border:solid red">

That said, I cannot see how to get at the HTML source.

--
Cheers,
 Allister