Hi Allister Jenks

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, at 16:12:33 [GMT +1200] (which was 9:12 PM where I
live) you wrote:
> Sunday, July 4, 2004, 10:33:11 AM, Kevin wrote:

<snip>

> OK, I'm being a bit of a purist, but I feel in good company considering
> the extensive anti-HTML email threads of times gone by.

<snip>

<snip>

> And yes, I know the two pages look different, but with less code I
> solved the original poster's problem and if one were fussy about the
> width then a simple ";width:568px" added to the TABLE style would fix
> the only fundamental difference (actually, *I* think mine looks better
> anyway).

> That's my concern.

I understand what you are saying. My only point was that (1)TB is not
designed to be a graphic HTML editor. It has some basic tools and that
is it. (2) For fancier work, an external (not just MS Office
components) program will be necessary. Whether one chooses to use
Word, Excel, Open Office, Star Office or something else isn't the
point. I, for one, am not going to write HTML to facilitate table
design in TB.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1