Hello Marck!

On Wednesday, July 07, 2004, 2:46 AM, you wrote:

AT>> Also, :bearhug: ends up with four arms, not two!
MDP> Confirmed.
AT>> When the GIFs are viewed with the Windows viewer they are fine.
MDP> Confirmed.
AT>> Any ideas? Maybe I just need to wait for a later Bat version?

MDP> There are a few like that. The fault is that the final layer of
MDP> animation persists and is not cleared before the first layer of the
MDP> loop is re-displayed. This is what's going wrong, but I'm not sure
MDP> why. It may be a fault in the component used to display animated
MDP> GIFs. I could repost this in TBBETA but this also applies to the
MDP> released version and I know that 9val reads here too ;-) .

Please excuse the full quote. I am replying to your answer for the
purpose of taking this very welcome explanation to TBOT. There has
been a query on that list regarding these, also. :) That came in this
morning, and it's mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I put the mid just in case anyone who's subscribed both places would
like to follow the thread over there. (Not that the thread doesn't
belong on TBUDL, also.) :)

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1