Hallo Holger,

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:26:27 +0200 (MEST)GMT (7-7-2004, 10:26 +0200,
where I live), you wrote:

HS> EMails I just write and read online, so my account uses filter to sort the
HS> mail on topic into different directorys.

Read and write online? Web based or something like that? Wit server
based filtering?

HS> Now I want to use The_Bat to get emails from the server onto my machine.
HS> How can I transfer emails out of other directory than the incomig one ?

Are discussing a pop3 account at IMAP?
The pop3 protocol doesn't offer any instruments to address server side
folders, with IMAP should do thaty per default. (I think)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.