Hallo Jack,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:24:45 -0500GMT (24-9-2004, 17:24 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JM> And I think it's equally "ludicrous" when someone takes a cheap shot at my
JM> country, Mic.

Actually, when I wrote my message, I didn't know in what country you
were living. But since I publicly insulted you, I hereby publicly
apologize. It wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings and I'm sorry
to have done so.

Since this concerns private matters, I'd prefer any follow-ups to be
sent via PM.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.18
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.