Dear Lynn,

@30-Sep-2004, 08:25 -0700 (30-Sep 16:25 UK time) Lynn [L] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> That is generally poor practice IMHO, although I can
MDP>> see cases for it happening. I personally choose one
MDP>> name as the primary recipient with others as CC's -
MDP>> even if it's only yourself being chosen.

L> But the selected template in that case would be the one
L> attached to the primary mail ..?

Yes ... chosen wisely ;-). And if the main recipient has the wrong
style of template, I choose one that has the right style, edit the
body then change the recipient. (The 'edit the body' bit is important
because while the body is unchanged, any change to the primary
recipient reverts the body to the template I didn't want).

L> I use CC and also BCC, and don't often send out 'mass' mails, but
L> for some things I do .. and sometimes the templates wouldn't match
L> ..

I send jokes to a list of friends. It's a long list, and they all go
in the BCC. The main recipient is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

... <snip>
L> files) but I'm not sure I'd want to comb the AB (which is fairly
L> big), and build templates for a material percentage of it ...

L> It *might* be worth it, if the AB templates override the
L> template settings in the folder configs .. do they?

Yes :-).

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2