Dear Thorvald,

@30-Sep-2004, 16:56 +0200 (30-Sep 15:56 UK time) Thorvald Neumann [TN]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

TN> I am using folder templates mainly for official standard and/or
TN> mailinglist communications

That's the one. Right there. You said it. That's the 'danger zone'.

TN> (next to Account Templates). I do not see anything "bad" about
TN> that.

What's bad is what happens when you try to write to someone off-list.
Your folder template forces it right back onlist and there you are,
facial egg neatly applied. It happens over and over. Like I said in my
stock lecture - some wise guy always says "it's always worked for
me". Believe me - that's wrong. You didn't add "so far".

TN> I guess adding AB templates for each mailinglist member is a
TN> tedious task... ;)

Why would you do that? You send messages *to* the list address. Add
the list address! Better still, put it in a group called "lists" and
define a single group template for all them!

TN> I am using AB templates only for special people which need a
TN> special treatment... ;)

Well, that's /one/ way to do it...

TN> And yes, I meant "filters"... because I sort mail automatically
TN> into the right folders...

And how do you sort your cursor into the right folder?

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC1 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2