Thursday, September 30, 2004, 10:08:21 AM, you wrote:

TN> I manually pick the address from the "From:" and insert
TN> it (I have
TN> always done this this way)... This works estonishingly
TN> well... ;) And
TN> the recipient should see my mailinglist sig.

TN> I never thought about an "easier" solution...

This is the way I do it too ..

>> Your folder template forces it right back onlist and
>> there you are, facial egg neatly applied.

I think this did happen to me once; made me more cautious
:-)

TN> Sorry, it is not the "fault" of the template but
TN> merely of the Reply-To which many mailinglists
TN> automatically generate (and that's good).

I agree.

TN> And it has so far worked for me and will surely work
TN> in five years or more, too.

Well, that was what I was thinking; I rarely open the ab
to send a mail, but it's learning new things that keeps us
young, right? lol!

It's worth a shot ...

--
Lynn

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1 RC1
NT5 SP4