Hello Marck,

On 04 October 2004 at 18:02:35GMT +0100 (which was 18:02 where I live)
Marck D Pearlstone wrote and made these points on the subject of "2nd
REPOST: Problems with S/MIME":

MDP> I have done. I see little point. Self signed certificates are actually
MDP> invalid to most recipients since they are not validated by any root
MDP> certification authority.

But I checked your certificate just now. A window popped with lots of
information and even giving me the possibility of installing the
certificate. And in the end it says: "This certificate is OK."
And near the photo, where normally there's question mark, a green check
mark was already there, even before I clicked.

 Cristina in Lisbon, Portugal :flag-portugal:
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 The BAT! 3.0.1 RC3