Hello Jeff!

On Tuesday, October 05, 2004, 12:57 PM, you wrote:

JG> At this rate we'll soon see more *cons in messages than text

JG> Perhaps I should scan in the naval signal flags, then we could abolish
JG> text (except for our sig separators of course).

Sorry if you found that disconcerting. It's just that there have been
a number of Smiley and Roguemoticons issues (and threads) here on
tbudl lately--and it *is* on-topic, because it is a TB! feature--and I
was feeling good this morning that one annoyance in the Smiley page
code is now fixed.

If you are enjoying the Roguemoticons, please remember that they grew
out of the original work done by 9Val and then by Leif with 9Val on
the Smiley technology.  h2g2

Mary
:Trill:  (PCWSmileys Administrator)
http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/PCWSmileys.php
The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2