Hi Dwight,

DAC> Refiltering the folder would BE the test for every filter I have
DAC> ever recreated. Need to know if it will filter the particular
DAC> message designed for, and need to know if something was overlooked
DAC> which would catch more messages than anticipated.

  Thanks for your response, Dwight. And yes, that is the test I've used
  in the past.

  However, what I am trying to avoid is having to go through the target
  location and having to search for and pick out the messages that may
  have been caught that I didn't intend. Is there not a way to simply
  run the filter and have it produce a log of what would have been
  filtered if it had been run for real?

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2