Hello Thomas,
Saturday, April 1, 2006, 1:54:08 AM, you wrote:

> This didn't work. Now I have set the Reply-To address in the Account
> Properties, as you suggested.

Could  someone  please explain where this header info gets used, other
than  for  setting  the message id. I'm assuming here that the info in
this   header   need   not   be a real email address. Does it get when
someone replys to you?

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.72.05 (Beta) on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4