Jack S. LaRosa @ 2006-6-03 2:41:20 PM
"Folder properties" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Is there any automatic notification (by email message) of when this
> bug gets fixed or do I just have to watch general notifications more
> closely?

If you "watch" the bug (login to Mantis, open the bug page, click
"monitor"), then you will get periodic e-mail messages when the status
has changed.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

"Be careful of reading health books: you might die of a misprint."
Mark Twain