Nick,

> When I close Voyager it takes close to 10 minutes to finally close all
> the way out. Definitely a PITA, and I often end up just going into
> task manager and putting a bullet in it.

Not much good if you're in a hurry!  I killed the process a couple of
times and lost a load of folders the next time I started voyager.  I
am therefore concerned about killing the process but can't really live
with voyager taking several minutes close completely

--
PJ

Using TB! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2