Hello Joe & everyone else,

on 24-Okt-2006 at 22:29 you (Joe) wrote:

> I got 4 (I think), but one was purported to be out of business.  Does that
> mean that those lists are classifying *me* (actually, my IP, I guess) as a
> spammer?

Erm... we have to clarify this as it is very important. Is this *your*
IP adress, or the IP address of a Bellsouth mail server?

What SMTP (outgoing) server are you using in the account settings of TB
for that account?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

NP: "Slipping Away" by Magnum
    (from the 2005 album "Kingdom Of Madness (re-release bonus disc)")