Hello rich,

Saturday, December 30, 2006, 10:58:17 AM, you wrote:

G>>>   Is it possible to sync two or more instances of The Bat!, if they are
G>>>   not collocated? IOW, if both machines are set to automatically check
G>>>   for mail and there is a passage of time in transit between the two
G>>>   machines, can they really be accurately synchronized??

AS>> Sure: Just copy the mailbase files to the second installation.

rg> How about a networked mail folder and two BATs that both reference that
rg> same database?
rg> If one machine is a laptop you would need to start your VPN and map that
rg> drive letter before opening up TB! of course...

rg> Rich

I'm seriously considering that option, but I'm having access problems
with the VPN....

 Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]