Is there anyway to use a selective download filter to select only
those messages that I want downloaded. I can only see a way to select
messages NOT to download.

Or, perhaps there is a better way to do what I want to do...

I have one real account [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have two other account [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Neither [EMAIL PROTECTED] nor [EMAIL PROTECTED] have
mailboxes that are checkable
on a server somewhere; both are forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] However, I don't
want people to know the the message has been forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] So,
I though that I'd create three accounts and use selective download
filters to ignore the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] messages when
checking as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and select the appropriate messages for the other two
accounts. At the moment, I have incoming filters for [EMAIL PROTECTED] the move
the messages to the correct account. However, I have to write my
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming filters in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Confused yet? I am.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Today's Oxymoron: Taped live