Hello Chris,

> Or, perhaps there is a better way to do what I want to do...

> I have one real account [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have two other account [EMAIL
> PROTECTED] and
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Neither [EMAIL PROTECTED] nor [EMAIL PROTECTED] have
> mailboxes that are checkable
> on a server somewhere; both are forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED] However, I
> don't
> want people to know the the message has been forwarded to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> So,
> I though that I'd create three accounts and use selective download
> filters to ignore the [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] messages when
> checking as
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and select the appropriate messages for the other two
> accounts. At the moment, I have incoming filters for [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
> move
> the messages to the correct account. However, I have to write my
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming filters in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Confused yet? I am.

Selective download filter for each account that reads:

Recipient is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The others will be left in the box to be collected by the other
accounts.

I am confused when you say the other accounts aren't "checkable".
This would mean you couldn't really send from that address either.

Another way to handle your desire to keep account a hidden is to make
a reply template that checks the recipient address (a, b, or c) and
replies from the appropriate account. Just add "%ACCOUNT="a, b, or c"
in the reply template.

--
 Doug                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
******