MFPA @ 2007-8-02 3:03:47 PM
"Selective Download Filters" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> However, I have to write my [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
>> filters in
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Also, I thought that if you filter to an account's inbox the
> messages were then checked against that account's incoming mail
> filters. Is this incorrect?

I've committed a grave sin. I only assumed that things will work this
way. I've not tested. When the case arises, I will test and, if I
remember, report back.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Is reading in the bathroom considered multitasking?