Hi

On Wednesday 1 August 2007 at 11:38:39 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chris W. wrote:

> At the moment, I have incoming filters for [EMAIL PROTECTED] the move the
> messages to the correct account.

That's how I do it.

> However, I have to write my [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
> filters
> in [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Really? I am able to use common filters, rather than putting them
under the "wrong" account.

Also, I thought that if you filter to an account's inbox the
messages were then checked against that account's incoming mail
filters. Is this incorrect?

MFPA

I would like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1