AS> Guten Morgen,

>>> Avram spoke of going to v4. It would probably not be wise to do this
>>> while using IMAP.
DAC>> don't see why not. works fine for me.

AS> Congratulations.

Dear DAC,

I am so glad to hear you have IMAP working. I am presently using it
with another e-mail client just for that support. Obviouslt it makes
more sense to have it all working under TB.

So please tell us how you got it working. I would settle for just GMail support
at
this stage. In another thread I include an admission from RITLabs
there are problems with it.

Thanks

--
Michael J. Sharp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using the world's best e-mail client:
The Bat! Pro v4.0.18.6
on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2
with AntispamSniper Pro v2.7.1.7
on Fujitsu-Siemens, Centrino 1.4Ghz, 512MB, 60GB
www.TechniSmart.com