Hello Achdut18,

Sunday, March 30, 2008, 7:25:17 AM, you wrote:

A> After reading all of the posts on this subject, It seems to me that I
A> could do the following: download mail to either the laptop or the
A> desktop, but then use the synchronization feature of The Bat to make
A> sure that both machines have the same mail on their hard drives.
A> Would this also work to automatically copy to the laptop all of the
A> mail on the desktop, the first time I invoke synchronization on the
A> laptop?

Synchronisation is a three step process and so you don't want to be doing this
on a
daily basis.  It would be nice if it were possible to do this automatically
over a
network.

The solution I have used for a long time was to use TheBat Voyager on a memory
stick.
 I could carry it with me between work and home.

 I've stopped using Voyager for now until version 4 is released. Then I will
probably
 continue with Voyager after I get the tiniest USB device I can find.  Since I
have a
 small laptop, I don't want something big sticking out the side of it.  But
Voyager
 is by far the best way to keep email with you no matter what machine you're on.

--
 Doug                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
******