Hi Stefan,

Monday, August 11, 2008, 4:11:40 AM, you wrote:

> Hello Peter,

>>> We are going to rework IMAP part as we now have more
>>> experience with using IMAP in "real world", so working with it must
>>> become smoother and more predictable.

PF>> When?

> Right after the upcoming release, the new index format will be
> introduced, it's a necessity for better IMAP, then IMAP will be
> reworked. So, we are talking about two-three weeks to start.

That sounds very ambitious - and encouraging for those of us now using
IMAP.

As you suggested, I am only subscribed to the folders in
Gmail's IMAP that I want (not "spam" or "all mail", however) and do not check
the "synchronization" option for each folder (I have DSL).

It all works fine now.

Thanks for the good - and challenging - work all this time.  Please
put that same devotion into all of your human relationships, and that
will pay off even more (over time), even if you feel disappointment
sometimes.

--

Take Care,

 Bob