On Tuesday, August 26, 2008, Gunivortus Goos scripted:

Greetings Gunivortus Goos,                 13:49, Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, but Kookiejar manages the cookies and selects them randomly. I have
Kookiejar put a random cookie in cookie.txt every 5 min. Whenever I compose
a new message the following template adds it to my message.

%wrapped=%Cookie="C:\Program Files\KookieJar6\cookie.txt"

If you want to pick them manually you can, but I have over 700 to pick from
now, I'm lazy, no right click is needed, and the randomness is actually fun.

--
Gary

-- Random Tagline --
Notice: This farmer allows all pedestrians to cross his pasture for free.
However, there is no guarantee that the bull won't charge.
Mail Handler  : ^o^  Flying with The_Bat! 3.99.29  ^o^
The OS        : Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 2