On Tuesday, August 26, 2008, Rick scripted:

Greetings Rick,                 14:10, Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I stand corrected, thanks to Gunivortus and Roelof. Apparently The Bat does
most of this also. The advantage is that Kookiejar has some features for
adding and editing the cookies, and the features in Kookiejar are
documented.

I had no idea The Bat could do some of this.  That's why I love it!?

--
Gary

-- Random Tagline --
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. - Sir
Winston Churchill
Mail Handler  : ^o^  Flying with The_Bat! 3.99.29  ^o^
The OS        : Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 2