Hi Rick,

On Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 2:08:15 PM you wrote:

R> I use only the Bat. Whenever I compose a new message the template uses
R> the line:

R> %COOKIE="C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\My Documents\mail account
exports\politics.txt"

I find it best to store the cookie file as you do, in My Documents
because it is backed up AND if you have to go to a new computer, the
cookies are brought over with the other documents; not in a Program
Files folder that is re-created without your cookie document when
downloading a new TheBat!.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

There is no god like one's stomach: We must sacrifice to it every day.
   Yoruba Saying

Emailing with The Bat! 4.0.28.3