Dear Thomas,

 --->>> Thomas Fernandez / Mittwoch 25.02.2009, 18:42:06
        Thanks for MicroEd's Unicode ability

> Hello list,

> I am redirecting this from TBOT to TBUDL, because it's on-topic. I
> just played around with MicroEd, which is Unicode-capable. The thread
> on TBOT was about "Thank you" in different languages. I added Arabic
> and Thai.

> Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 10:58:10 PM, I wrote:

> [...]
>>> No, it's Arabic for "Thank you".

>>>                شوكرﴼ

TF>> I think I got the correct word isolated above. The cursor goes
TF>> left-to-write but internally deletes right-to-left.

No you didn't. see below. A friend wrote it for me. IShe said
something like you had a character to much.

>>>                شوكرﴼ
                   شكرا

TF>> Hey everybody, do you see Arabic writing? Can somebody give me
TF>> Stefan's email address, he coded the editor and I'm on a new
TF>> computer and don't have his address in the history. I love
TF>> Unicode, because you can mix scripts at will.

TF>> ขอบคุฌครับ!

> The last line is Thai. All three - English, Arabic, Thai - display
> correctly in my PTV. Provided that my Arabic spelling is correct,
> though. (My Thai spelling is indeed correct.)

I see very well Arabic and Thai. English? How does this look like?

--
   liebe Grüsse
www.EddieCastelli.com