Hello MFPA,

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:27:33 +0000 GMT (28/Feb/09, 5:27 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> Must be your machine, not the list server. It works
>> fine for Dwight and me, and we outnumber you. Please
>> check whether you have set "charset override" set
>> anywhere.

M> No idea where to look for that.

Options / Preferences / Viewe/Editor / Profiles

I don't know whether it would actually override trhe charset, though.

M> However, my outgoing messages for this account are sent using a
M> local SMTP server and the copy in the sent list of that app also
M> says

M> Surely that suggests it's not my machine that is changing it?

In that case, it looks like your SMTP server does that. I would find
that strange.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Cannot open file "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\cookies.txt"