On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:15:38 +0200, Marek Mikus wrote:

>>>What wonders me is why there are three different macro's (two of which
>>>don't seem to work properly) that arguably serve the same purpose.

>>Typical known redundancy :-)

>%HDRheader returns current message header

>%HDRheader="text" and %ADDHEADER adds header or adds text to existing header

>%SETHEADER changes existing header

>I see no typical redundant macro like %POSTPONE and %DELAY, where %DELAY
>was kept to have backward compatibility

I have re-examined the help file but I still fail to see the
relevance of the %HDR macro's. Lots of regular RFC headers have a
"-" in them (Like Message-ID and In-Reply-To) and a macro that
can't handle it seems to be a bit superfluous. What's more,
refering to them in the Header Definition Window is IMHO plain
misleading because it leads users into the wrong direction.

The function of the %ADDHeader macro is clear to me now. But I
think the name is a bit misleading (ADDTOHeader should have been
more apt) and I consider the double "Value" I encountered to be a
bug.

Arjan