Hello Arjan,

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:31:38 +0200 GMT (14/Jun/09, 5:31 +0700 GMT),
Arjan de Groot wrote:

>> You can not change Message-ID and there is no need to change
>> In-Reply-To header which includes Message-ID of replied message.

AdG> Let's not go nit-picking over which headers need changing or not.

Too late.

AdG> (X-Rogue is a header that doesn't need adding or changing, because it
AdG> is only used by or interesting for a very small minority of Beta!
AdG> users, who, in turn, represent only a very small minority of the total
AdG> e-mailing population.)

No, we are the majority. And we side with the smiley-fraction.

This is far more important than IMAP and all that modern crap.
Replying to HTML correctly - who needs that, apart from a few
professionals? They are clearly the minority. Let's keep promoting the
ban of HTML emails - there are even nice smiley ribbons to go with
it. Let's stay in the last century, it was so nice, wasn't it?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.