Hello all,
Sunday, June 14, 2009, Arjan de Groot wrote:

>> You can not change Message-ID and there is no need to change
>> In-Reply-To header which includes Message-ID of replied message.

> Let's not go nit-picking over which headers need changing or not.

You wrote examples and I am telling You, these are bad samples, because
such headers are internal and must conform RFC.
If You need to change headers with dash, use %SETHEADER or %ADDHEADER.

> (X-Rogue is a header that doesn't need adding or changing, because it
> is only used by or interesting for a very small minority of Beta!
> users, who, in turn, represent only a very small minority of the total
> e-mailing population.)

how You can tell this, if You are here six months only? No offense, but
I really do not understand your arguments.

>> I don't know what You really want, but developers will not remove
>> any macro in future versions regarding to backward compatibility.

> I only want some clarity. Which macro I do have to use in what
> situation. Like I said, I've grown tired of experimenting, using my

Arjan, template and macro system is extended for 12 years and for now,
there are almost 250 internal and more then 270 external macros available
(by additional plugins). I understand You, that some macros could be
obsolete, but they are not removed for backward compatibility.

If You want examples, You can see them here:
http://cgi.silverstones.com/library.php

I am trying to document all available macros including all internal and
external macros with description and samples and this is very hard task,
trust me.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.6
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.0.6
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM