On Saturday, August 29, 2009, 11:52:44 AM, MFPA wrote:

> I would suggest instead to archive them within TB! in a
> password-protected "archive" account(s). That way, they are always
> easily to hand when you are using TB! but never actually get loaded
> unless you enter the password to go into the archive account.

This  is  working  for  me  as  well. I just checked, and have nearly
300,000 messages in my archive account.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                          http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.2.10.7 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 1)