Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:46:24 -0500 Kurt Mosiejczuk <kurt-open...@se.rit.edu>
> On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 08:07:53PM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
>
> > If we added the complete english language, /usr would be full.
>
> > (Already a few people having trouble with multiple upgrades + the
> > new kernel/library link kits)
>
> [...]
>
> That said, this isn't a hill to die on.

Hi Kurt,

So.. you would not mind if your proposal was met with technical aspects.

> It bothered me how much we (tech
> industry in general) will spend so much space on stupid crap but we have
> spellcheckers that only carry a subset of words in use.

You have a spell checker topic, for dictionary people, also politicians.

> I bitched about
> it online and someone pointed out I could help do something about it.

The process you call bitching is not in the proper maintainer direction.

> So, (eventually) I did.
>
> --Kurt

What you propose is filling up the repository log with dictionary edits.

Kind regards,
Anton Lazarov