On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:51:00 +0200, Allan Mwenda <allanitomw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Definitely split windows. I've had writer crash on 10 but not 7, trying to get a fedora spin (lxde)

On 18 April 2017 15:50:06 GMT+03:00, Lukas Brabec <lbra...@redhat.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Adam Williamson
<adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Hi folks! So I finally got around to that 'think about USB test
coverage' item that's been on my todo list forever.

I propose we add a table to the Installation Validation page. The
purpose is simply to check that writing images is working with
mediawriter in the major supported environments: Windows, macOS , and
the supported stable Fedora releases. So it could just look like
this:

                        Windows    macOS    Fedora 24    Fedora 25
QA:Testcase_USB_fmw

with the intent being that we at least check that writing any one
release blocking image with mediawriter in each environment.

We could split Windows into 7, 8 and 10 or something, but not sure if
it's really necessary...

Thoughts?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Current media writer supports ARM, I would propose to add a row for
it, so it could look like this:

                        Windows    macOS    Fedora 24    Fedora 25
x86_64 iso
arm image

where both "x86_64 iso" and "arm image" links to QA:Testcase_USB_fmw