On 9/20/18 7:45 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 2:51 PM Robert Moskowitz <r...@htt-consult.com> wrote:

That is what I meant about installing from CD.  I take the ISO image and
burn it to CD.  If that is what is proposed to still be included, then I
can work with it.
The size of the Workstation live ISO exceeds what will fit on a CD.
You can burn the Workstation netinstall ISO to a CD, that'll fit no
problem.

Somewhere is this thread, this is what I said I do.  I burn the netinstall iso to CD...

  And you're almost certainly better off doing that anyway,
because all the packages on the live are quickly stale, so you're
gonna end up downloading ~1.5+ GB in updates. You might as well
download and install ~1.5GB of current packages, which is what
netinstall does. Set up your own local mirror and it'll be way faster
than optical media install.

back when I would have a dozen systems with the same OS, I maintained a local repo.  Recently I have not.  I should probably set one up for C7-armhfp...