Hiroaki MORIMOTO wr4ote
> This is a bit out-of-date topic: combination of note-slur-pause.

I'm glad you reminded me, because I had forgotten about it, and you did
justify
the request.

http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/software/pmx/pmx2404.zip

> By the way, not only my package but perhaps also Stanislav's package
> has no limit with slur slope.
> How about abolishing the slur slope limitter shown below?
>
> -----
>  This is PMX, Version 2.402, 13 July 2002
>  Opening mx20.pmx
>
>  Starting first PMX pass
>

>  ERROR in line 6, bar 2 Magnitude of slur height adjustment
> cannot exceed 15
>  c25d s r4 s+32 /
>
> -----

To be precise, the limit is on the vertical height adjustment.  The slope
will depend on how long the slur is.  But now that I've fixed the slurs
ending on rests. is there any real need for this?  If not I'd rather not
change it: I reserved 5 bits for the height adjustment because I thought
+/-15 would cover any
real situation.

--Don