On Tuesday 31 December 2002 13:21, Hunsbergers wrote:

> Although I have not posted too much this year, I have continued to use
> MusiXTex, via M-Tx (primarily) as a means to provide (... not any
> masterworks but,) the utility parts and pieces that one needs (frequently
> on the same day it is conceived) to support a small church choir.

At the very beginning of this year, thanks from Italy! I use MusixTeX the same
way as mentioned in the quoted message, for my ensemble of ancient music. I
am planning a heavy and I hope interesting use of MusixTeX for a critical
edition of a 14th century liturgical play. I'll let you know.

In the meanwhile, my warmest thanks.
g.

--
Guido Milanese
Vocal Ensemble Ars Antiqua, Genova, Italy