Ok, Diana, Nico, and Karl, thanks so much. A lot of what you all said was close
to some of what I thought, but you defined it for me.

I will use your info to try to solve our problem, and for now just slow down.

Lost 5+ mpg, which to me is a lot, for the cookie jar has no funds for stock.

If others reply to help, it will be tomorrow before I get back to mail. Last
load of laundry calls to be put away, then this tired lady must go to sleep
before another work day starts:)

Mimi

Sent from my iPhone