I like Bracketville myself. It is close to my house. It has swimming and
water and a hotel for the codgers and there are dozens of caves nearby. The
NSS Convention went off well there.  We also did Chalk Bluff once and got
drowned out.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Don Arburn via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> Ok, Cavers, I'm starting to think about this upcoming TCR, locations and
> dates. Paradise Canyon called me yesterday, and asked me to ask around and
> spread the word that if we have any need for a meeting site, he'd be happy
> to help. We all like PC, but they still have no water. It's not a deal
> killer. It's an option for TSA, TCMA and TCR.
> How do y'all feel about this site?
>
> Next is the date. There have been several "traditional" weekends and many
> suggestions etc. I've penciled in the weekend of October 15-18 as a target
> date.
> How do y'all feel about that?
>

> --Don

Charlie Loving