From: Alman, Mark @ EOS
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 10:07 AM
To: Allan Cobb
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Location for TCR

Wow, Allan! (Now, Don)

Sorry about all of the grief you have been receiving. Sheesh, some people!

FWIW, I still like and would have liked to have seen TCR being held at Paradise
Canyon this year and for the foreseeable future.

It was a pain to get to and a lot longer drive for me from DFW, but, a great
and beautiful location, nevertheless.

Hidden Falls would be closer for me, but, I thought Paradise Canyon was a
brilliant selection by you with a lot of good features, facilities, and natural
beauty.

The crap we go thru for all of these positions and tasks that pay absolutely
nothing, huh?!

Keep a stiff upper lip and I support you in whatever choice you make.

Mark

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Don Arburn via Texascavers