Pranam
 Today I saw an article probably written by a chartered accountant. I am
not sure. Can any one pay more taxes than the earnings?. Maybe Mr
Rangarajan might remember the case of Indian express of Mr Goenka. And what
the apex court answered was the vision of the Mirage.
    Income when exceeded the expenses including the taxes is fair living;
living out of focus without any justification, might lampoon one to the mid
sea. And this kind of writing has many fallacies which are politically
biased or manipulated for the marketing as far as I can see.The tamil and
the google translation below:  Inviting views if any one is interested
without ego.  KR IRS 5222

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAL5XZoqRJ%3D1z5Mb8-U%3D_zdJ-%2Brq4d0hcGE8bYU64fgwHipMx6A%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to