Mr Gopal as usual closes his gate from others though demands others without
respect to write in open forum; always for him being a natural hypocrite
will do one thing but demand the opposite from the rest. He will write
something is wrong but when I call him an idiot it becomes a hit. Neither
NS nor GP are able to show what is the joke and where? By z pronunciation
if it would become a joke then when your grandchildren make fun of you when
your words after teeth are absent , change to Z style and enjoy; but you
won't. Humour is exclusive and individualistic undoubtedly but classic
humor the learned expect, but body shame jokes are aplenty . A joke must
naturally arise out of the content and shall not search for. And as I told
everybody , one who creates the opening ceremony will get back a big punch
and no one shall think it is me; NO SIR; Istay of the personal hits unless
invited to do so because Rowdies place is jail not the home ground. K
Rajaram  IRS  27224