Thank you Mr Sekar for the response with additions.
Gopalakrishnan

    On Sunday, 5 May, 2024 at 01:37:36 pm IST, 'N Sekar' via KeralaIyers
<keralaiy...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Thanks.
Q 1:  "Faith Moves Mountains" is a famous saying and this incident proves that;
but that Faith should be total and complete - Total surrender to His Will.
Let me recollect the two stories (although the fwds mentioned these are real) I
have read on Faith. These are fairly old ones and many of you must have heard /
read them.
1.  In a parched village the priest asked the people to join him in his prayers
asking for immediate and copious rains. ONLY one man and that too a small boy,
came with an umbrella and that showed his Faith in his prayers.That is true
"Faith".
2. In a small town there was a Church and a liquor shop side by side with the
shop's owner being a non believer.. The Faithful could not say their prayers in
peace as the constant noise, brawling etc disturbed them and in utter
desperation they had a special joint prayer asking Him to punish the liquor
shop owner - and the owner also came to know about it.
The liquor shop was soon destroyed by a fire and its owner sued the church and
the congregation claiming their faith and prayers resulted in his loss.
In the court,  during the hearings, the Church and its followers claimed their
prayers had nothing to do with the fire and are therefore, not responsible for
the loss of the liquor shop owner. They said it was just an accident.
The judge observed:
"I have a very strange case before me - on the one hand the Faithful claim that
their prayers had no effect BUT on the other hand, a total non believer says it
is their prayers that ruined his business and I don't know who has real "Faith"
and who really believes in "prayers".
Wanted to share.
N Sekar

    On Sunday, May 5, 2024 at 08:41:51 AM GMT+4, 'gopala krishnan' via