I've tried searching the wiki and Therion book to find an answer to this, but it does not seem to feature anywhere. Not even in any examples I can find. I am trying to draw a simple cave with a 20m vertical entrance shaft, and a couple of chambers down a slope at the bottom. I've drawn an elevation scrap for one of these chambers and the shaft. But when I generate an elevation map using this scrap the shaft looks fine, but the chamber wall is a mess. So I concluded it is not projecting the elevation along the bearing I would like. The Therion book showed me I can put a bearing on the scrap type. So I tried elevation 90. Now my shaft is no longer appearing anywhere near vertical in the elevation PDF and the chamber. Can anyone help me please?
Screenshot of scrap, and pdfs with default elevation map and elevation 90 settings attached. Footleg -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110321/d4fa54e1/attachment.html> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Elev_default.pdf Type: application/pdf Size: 17570 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110321/d4fa54e1/attachment.pdf> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Elev90.pdf Type: application/pdf Size: 17480 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110321/d4fa54e1/attachment-0001.pdf> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: Elevation scrap.png Type: image/png Size: 20029 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110321/d4fa54e1/attachment.png>
