Now that I have played with this a bit more, I see that I get an error unless every scrap, map and map export projection declaration using those scraps has exactly the same projection bearing. I had thought it might be possible to generate a projected elevation map along a different bearing from that which the scraps were drawn on, but possibly not? Is it possible to generate projected elevations using extended elevation scraps? I am just trying to explore the options for producing projected elevation output from my source data so I can better understand how to draw up my initial elevation scale sketches on paper before trying to therionise them.
Footleg On 22 March 2011 19:27, Bruce <dangle at tomo.co.nz> wrote: > I could have clarified a bit more. > > The problem that Footleg described when he tried to amend the example he > sent (define the scraps as looking 090 deg) was because the scraps were > looking to the east, but therion was trying to export non-existent scraps > looking to the north. (By default therion will export just a centerline in > this case, if there are no other errors). > > > > The differentiation of elevation directions is necessary because often you > may draw elevations of the cave from multiple directions (of course!). > > > > Bruce > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110322/c1aaa4c1/attachment.html>
