> Is it possible to generate projected elevations using extended elevation scraps?
I just realized that maybe there is a way to use scraps for multiple projections, at least in a serial manner. Assuming scrap JD-ShoeboxElevEXT-s1 was drawn with -projection extended (and that the passage is fairly straight and runs north to south in the direction drawn in the scrap) then revise JD-ShoeboxElevEXT-s1 -projection [elevation 090 deg] -title "JD was drawn extended but now is projected 090 deg" should allow the exact same scrap to be used in an elev090 map after it has been used in an elevEXT map. A fairly academic situation I admit - hardly of much practical use perhaps. I have never had any luck with 'revise', except where I directly copied the survex users method of adjusting the 'extend' direction of extended elevations, so I don't like my chances of getting the above to work work. Anyone else have any insight into situations where 'revise' will work Bruce -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20110324/b4fd1cb1/attachment.html>
