And as for the Therion source I used to render these, it would have been whatever the current Windows executable was current at the date I put them onto the wiki (the wiki history should be able to tell you that). Not that I think it will make any difference between most recent builds of Therion. It was the differences in the PDF viewers which the renders illustrate, rather than differences in Therion builds. I would expect the current latest release of Therion renders exactly the same PDFs.
Footleg On 15 December 2013 19:30, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote: > > http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:externalviewers#examples_of_r > > endering_differences_between_pdf_viewers and the commentary above it. > > > Bruce - that's a very handy page. But it's missing the test therion > source you used to do the test. If you could add that, then others could > do other tests, on later versions, and on linux viewers, for example. > > > Wooky, I think those are Footleg's examples. > > I put a complete sample dataset in > http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/examples#all_areas_all_symbol_sets > some time ago. An example attached. > > It shows all areas (as at Nov 2012) overlaid with each other and various > lines and symbols in each of the symbol sets - and labelled as well. It > also indicates the drawing order. > > It is messier than Footleg's example, but perhaps more comprehensive. > > Bruce > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20131215/49f8a9f8/attachment.html>
